Для pdf - английский (кредитные карты)Dear Sir/Madam,
We, ScamBinance.com (a group of defrauded/victimized traders), are compelled to report and inform your agency about the international fraud and violation of financial/criminal laws by the Binance.com exchange. Binance.com is violating a number of criminal and financial laws, engaging in illegal/illegal activities, activities which are subject to licensing - carried out without licenses. A number of financial regulators in Germany, India, China and US are investigating Binance.com for money laundering, unregulated activities, fraud and deception. If this complaint has gone to the wrong department, please forward it to the Complaints, Financial Crimes and Investigations department.
- https://geo-pay.net/ (not licensed by the National Bank of Ukraine)
We ask you to conduct a comprehensive investigation and prohibit the use of credit cards of VISA/Mastercard systems for deposits to unregulated criminal exchange-casino Binance.com, for the reasons described below. We will try to outline the essence of the violations:
More detailed and substantiated information can be found in the attached .pdf file of re-complaint and on the ScamBinance.com website. This file also contains information where complaints are sent in addition to the current one.
1. Platform (let's call it a crypto-exchange, but it is exclusively a casino) Binance.com is serviced by you and accepts financial transfers from its customers to your accounts. For this reason, we are sending the complaint specifically to you and your financial regulator. Binance is not licensed to provide financial services in your country, including not being licensed to conduct any type of business in any country in the world. Considering that a number of services are obligatory for licensing, Binance provides these services without licenses - illegally and illegally, for this reason the financial transactions performed through your service (acceptance of transfers for Binance) should be stopped immediately and a full investigation by your lawyers should be carried out.
2. Financial relations with Binance were severed by many financial institutions and banks: banks - TSB, Barclays, Santander. Payment systems stopped working with Binance - Clear Junction, Faster Payments, iDeal.
3. Many regulators around the world still express their concern about Binance's illegal and criminal activities. Recently, such statements expressed: Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA) (re-warning), the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (ban on activities in the UK), Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand (SEC) (claiming a criminal case, not civil), the Cayman Islands Financial Regulator (CIMA) - began an investigation against the main company Binance, the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (UKNF).
4. Italian law firm Lexia Avvocati supported by Swiss Blockchain Consortium (Switzerland) files a class action lawsuit against Binance, the class action includes users of ScamBinance.com community and a large group of defrauded users from Australia.
5. Binance Australia in the form of InvestbyBit Pty Ltd (ABN 98 621 652 579) is brazenly defrauding Australian users and the Australian financial regulator.
6. Since 2017, Binance is under investigation by the Chinese regulator for the sale and issuance of unregistered securities, the main activity of the platform and the sale of the BNB token. At the moment, the platform is trading the XRP token, which is being sued by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) - meaning that Binance is still engaging in this illegal activity on its platform. Knowingly and intentionally, Binance is still manipulating the BNB token/security and retroactively adjusting the white paper.
7. Binance casino is under investigation in Germany (German Financial Regulator (BaFin)), in the US by the Department of Justice and the US Internal Revenue Service, Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). European regulators will verify the legality of Binance's tokenized stock offerings.
8. U.S. offshore Silvergate Bank terminated its partnership with Binance (June 10, 2021).
9. Binance currently provides full banking services (not being a bank, without a banking license), provides brokerage (forex) services (similarly - without the appropriate license in your jurisdiction (or any other). Providing these services without proper financial regulation and licensing is inadmissible, illegal and unlawful. On the platform Binance present deposits, deposits, issuing loans, trading with fiat currencies - all of this full of illegal banking and forex services.
10. Binance and FTX casinos continue to provide services to US citizens/residents (using Barry Silbert as an example), both directly and through Binance Broker partners (for example, through "partner" Cryptorg.net - which operates without a license from the Russian Federation). Blocking funds of users all over the world, including China, USA, Israel, Germany - without the possibility to return the funds to users.
11. India's ED financial regulator has accused WazirX and Binance exchanges of money laundering, violating mandatory AML and CFT (terrorism financing) practices and regulations, as well as FEMA guidelines (June 11, 2021).
12. Binance services were denied by the company QIWI (Russia), banks in Nigeria, the Monobank bank (Ukraine). In particular, the bank Monobank stopped the SEPA-transfers with the wording "prohibited by the current legislation of Ukraine activity". It should be noted that the activities of Binance.com in the current format - banned by the current legislation of any Asian countries, EU and post-Soviet countries (Commonwealth of Independent States - CIS).
13. Binance is laundering funds (fiat and crypto-assets) of such bankrupt exchanges as Cryptopia and btc-e (WEX). Stolen funds from Cryptopia and btc-e (WEX) deposited in Binance accounts and their fate is unknown. The Japanese exchange Fisco accused Binance of omission in laundering assets stolen in 2018 from the Zaif exchange, a lawsuit pending in California. The charges are similar - money laundering and money laundering.
14. Binance (Forbes magazine investigation) defrauds U.S. financial regulators and, despite bans by U.S. authorities, attracts U.S. residents to its platform and services, even though it has absolutely no legal rights (including licenses) to do so. At this point, Binance has dropped its lawsuit against Forbes and its journalists. Moreover, Binance serves the citizens and residents of the United States through its certified partners (Binance provides them with liquidity). Games with the U.S. legislation continue, and these games are extremely dangerous for your financial service (remember the stories with payment systems Liberty Reserve, E-gold, cryptocurrency exchanges btc-e (WEX), the international service Wirecard).
15. According to the financial regulators, Binance has been operating illegally in China, Malta (official statement from regulator MFSA), Malaysia (official statement from regulator SC), Japan (official statement from regulator FSA), Hong Kong (official statement from regulator SFC), Brazil (official statement from regulator CVM), Liechtenstein (official statement from regulator FMA). There is a large layer of non-public information on Liechtenstein, especially on those lawsuits that are currently in process (including the refusal to buy Union Bank).
16. Binance is involved in financial fraud with the issue and liquidation, the turnover of tokens BULL/BEAR and tokens format UP/DOWN - their work involves an exceptional exchange fraud in its essence (structure and operating principle). A similar type of exchange fraud occurs on the Binance platform all the time, not only with the UP/DOWN token format, but also on the futures market, on the spot market. Exchange fraud with quotes, liquidations, false positives, shutting down the system at the necessary moments.
17. To resolve the conflict of fraud with BULL/BEAR tokens Binance offered investors to resolve the issue with lawyers from Ukraine (!), after signing a highly questionable Agreement - Binance unilaterally refused to comply with it. Legal fraud on behalf of unregulated and offshore casino exchange Binance.com
18. The Binance platform hides its legal details and actual location in order to avoid lawsuits and legal (and criminal) prosecution. Among other things, legal details are hidden from financial regulators and users, as well as information about the real beneficiaries of Binance (Guangying Chen) is kept secret. Binance, providing its illegal services, has repeatedly changed jurisdictions, shamefully and falsely leaving the old one - it was in China, it was in Japan, it was in Malta.
19. Falsification of trading volumes - Binance (using ETH 2.0 stacking as an example) increases trading volumes in pairs with ETH by 60 times minimum, for many other trading pairs falsification of trading volumes reaches 99% of the declared ones. In some trading pairs there are no "live traders" at all, but an artificial appearance of trade and liquidity is created, "traders" are forced to trade against Binance and its automatic bots - thus, Binance is an unregulated casino, not a crypto exchange.
20. We suspect Binance employees and Binance management of ordering and executing a DDoS attack on our servers and our Scambinance.com project (in February 2021). Also a criminal offense in its own right.
11. All our attempts to resolve the conflict with Binance by peaceful agreement were unsuccessful. We, traders, who have incurred significant losses from technical fraud on the part of Binance. Binance management has been ignoring any appeals to settle our legitimate claims for over 3 years. We only see this type of attitude towards customers as a financial fraud by Binance.
This Binance platform includes the following entities and individuals:
- Guangying Chen (Heina Chen)
- Changpeng Zhao
- Binance Holdings Limited - Cayman Islands ( the main legal person)
- Key Vision Development Limited
- Binance Investments Company - Seychelles
- Shanghai Bijie Network Technology Co., Ltd (310230000837235) - China
- BINANCE ASIA SERVICES PTE. LTD. - Singapore
- Binance (Hong Kong) Limited - Hong Kong
- Binance Europe Services Limited (C 85624) and Binance Marketing Services Limited (C 85602) - Malta
- Binance AG (CH-170.3.042.608-3) and Sigma Chain AG (CH-170.3.043.224-7) - Switzerland
- Binance Digital Limited, Binance Europe Limited, Binance Markets Limited - UK
- Binance Co. Limited - South Korea
- Moon Tech PTY Limited and Binance Pty Limited (ABN 98 621 652 579) - Australia
- Binance LCX AG (in liquidation) - Liechtenstein
- Binance Uganda Limited (in liquidation) - Uganda
- Binance Jersey Exchange Limited (in liquidation) - Jersey Island
None of these legal companies, including the main Binance Holdings Limited which owns the Binance.com platform has a license to conduct financial activities, has no banking license, has no brokerage/forex license - although, on the Binance.com platform all these services are provided in full. The activity is illegal, illegal and criminal, according to the laws of practically all countries of the world - has criminal prosecution, and what is more important - many regulators are already investigating this clandestine activities of Binance.
For a more detailed analysis, you can get all the reasoned facts on our informative web-site:
- https://scambinance.com/ (English version)
- https://scambinance.com/ru/ (Russian version)
Complaints and all the information we send to the following list of financial regulators, international law enforcement organizations and payment aggregators:
- BCBS and Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- VISA and MasterCard
- https://scambinance.com/ru/submit_a_complaint_countries_organizations_associates_financial_regulator.html (Countries and Organizations section)
We look forward to your prudent and reasonable decision, we ask you to immediately stop providing services to the illegal Binance platform on the basis of the stated financial irregularities and crimes. Freeze your accounts and accounts in your financial system until all of the circumstances are resolved. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or [email protected] (representative of ScamBinance.com).
July 12, 2021
Поиск по ключевым словам: